Meet Our Staff
Kristoff Saurette, PT, DPT
Position with NIPT: Physical Therapist
NIPT Clinic Location: Coeur d'Alene
- NW Noetic School of Massage, Spokane (2009)
- Structural Innovations’ School for Structural Integration, Spokane (2009)
- B.S. Biology, Eastern Washington University (2014)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana (2018)
- Scoliosis & Kyphosis and the Schroth Method
- Manual Therapy
- The Rolf Method of Structural Integration
- Physical wellness and aging
Kristoff Saurette grew up in Canada and Idaho. He has been a massage therapist and Structural Integration Practitioner since 2009 and graduated from the University of Montana School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science in 2018. He attended the NW Noetic School of Massage in Spokane, WA and received his Structural Integration training under Kevin Lucas, becoming board certified with the IASI in 2009. For four years Kristoff worked at Kevin’s Spokane clinic, Structural Innovations, seeing patients with a wide range of pain and dysfunction. He has worked with patients with migraines, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, dystonia, fibromyalgia, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, scoliosis, sciatica and all types of back and neck pain. He has also worked with the athletes from Gonzaga, Whitworth and Eastern Washington Universities.
When not working, Kristoff enjoys practicing his instruments, the piano and the organ, photography, hiking in Glacier (or anywhere with a view), and discovering new whiskey. He also sings Gregorian chant and ancient polyphony, and has cured himself of cancer.