Meet Our Staff
Jeff Bresnahan, PT, DPT
Position with NIPT: Physical Therapist
NIPT Clinic Location: Post Falls
- B.S. Physical Therapy from the University of Scranton (1988) Go Royals!
- D.P.T. Ola Grimsby Institute (2002)
- Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization (ASTYM) by Performance Dynamics
- American Physical Therapy Mary McMillan Scholarship Award (1988)
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- John Barnes Myofascial Release Treatment approach
- Understanding and improving movement patterns for daily and recreational activities for kids and adults
- Functional Relationship of Spine, Upper and Lower Quadrants
- Camping in our Volkswagon camper van named "Big Red Fred"
- Tae Kwon Do
- Outdoor activities, especially snow skiing
- Helping my kids with their homework
Jeff has lived in the Spokane/north Idaho region since 2004. He is passionate about his family, physical therapy, being outdoors, and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. In addition to the clinical setting, Jeff has been a physical therapist for the West Valley High School football team in Spokane Valley since 2009, and has provided ergonomic and body mechanics training for the employees of the Frito-Lays Distribution Center in Spokane Valley. He has given presentations on functional movements in relation to skiing and snowboarding to the Schweitzer Mountain Ski and Snowboard Instructors, on ACL injury prevention and pre-season training, and on which exercises can help improve cycling performance. He has authored articles for OutThere Monthly magazine on pre-season ski and snowboard training, avoiding ski and snowboard injuries, and gardening body mechanics and ergonomics.
In his free time, Jeff is training for his black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He enjoys almost anything outdoors. He performs the needed yardwork, but prefers to be camping, skiing, hiking, or bike riding with his family.