Meet Our Staff
Ivanka Kuran, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, ATC
Position with NIPT: Physical Therapist
NIPT Clinic Location: Coeur d'Alene
- ATC – Athletic Trainer Certification – Mount Royal College 1986
- BSc. PT – Physical Therapy – University of Alberta 1991
- DPT – Doctorate in Physical Therapy – College of St. Scholastica 2012
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Level IV Certified Manual Therapist (COMT) through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization and Cupping Certification
- Ivanka ‘s professional interests include education and problem-solving solutions for complex orthopedic and spinal conditions. She is also committed to helping Special Olympics and the Challenged Athlete Foundation to make anything possible through commitment and hard work.
Ivanka was born and raised in Canada where she received her initial Bachelor’s in physical therapy from the University of Alberta. She then went on receive her Athletic Trainer Certification from Mount Royal College. After moving to the US, she received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Scholastica. Ivanka has worked in the Coeur d’ Alene area since 2001 but has recently returned after receiving some additional training on the coast in advanced spine and orthopedic techniques.
Ivanka is a former cross country and basketball player in college and since has completed over 60 marathons and 24 Ironman races. In her spare time, Ivanka enjoys travel and volunteering in the community supporting youth sports and organizing local races and events. She is excited to join the well established North Idaho Physical Therapy team to serve the Coeur d’ Alene community to promote health and wellness.